Allendale Sports Hall is located in the centre of Allendale on the Primary School site. The Hall, funded with lottery money, was opened in 2005 to provide sporting opportunities both for the pupils of the school and for members of the local community. The building accommodates a spacious activity area some 20m. x 20m in size that can host a variety of sporting activities. These presently include, for example: badminton, short tennis, indoor cricket, netball and 5-a-side football. Two large changing rooms with showers are available and there is a comfortable seated foyer/viewing area which adjoins a well equipped kitchen.
Equipment, such as badminton stands and nets, two trampolines, and gymnastics apparatus can be made available for those hiring the facility. The Sports Hall can be hired in the evenings from 4.30pm until 10 pm, at weekends and for some daytime slots. It is an excellent indoor venue to book for club-based activity, a sports-themed party or for a private hiring for family and friends.
To make a booking for the Sports Hall please use the Booking Form link below.
- Judo helps children develop basic and fundamental physical fitness in a number of ways, such as the development of strength, flexibility, agility, speed, dynamic and static balance, explosive power, and endurance. We currently run a …Read More »
- The netball club has twenty members at present and welcomes players of all standards. We play every Thursday evening (and occasionally on a Monday) from 6.30 pm until 8 pm. We play ‘social’ netball but …Read More »
- Junior football meets in the Hall on Friday evenings with two sessions catering to different age-groups. Sessions are organised and run by fully qualified FA coaches: – Under 8s, Fridays from 5 pm until 6 …Read More »
- Senior Football is targeting at those who are aged 30 years and over. Just turn up for a ‘pay and play session’ and join us afterwards for a “well earned” pint! Our weekly session runs …Read More »
- Our badminton club meets on Wednesday nights at 7pm and 9pm when a friendly group of women and men of all standards meet to play social badminton. There are two purpose-built courts available as well …Read More »